Clients' message


Christine, Shelly, Karen and Diane
Dear Randa,
Words cannot express the absolute joy I feel about my trip to Egypt. I really appreciate the care and thought you put in to organizing this for us! It was an amazing trip and dream come true! Our guides were great! Waleed took very good care of four women on our first big trip! He was so funny and very knowledgeable! Abdul was great for going to the tombs and temples. He had a vast knowledge of the history and mythology. We were practically junior Egyptologists by the time he was finished with us! Said was great in Sharm ElSheikh! I had never been snorkling before and he was so patient to teach me. Seeing the brightly colored fish and corals was an amazing experience. I will never forget climbing Moses Mountain or the great birthday celebration that evening. I cannot remember the sweet sister who took us on our Islamic tour the last day in Cairo but she was fantastic and really enhanced our visit with her knowledge and experience. Thank you thank you thank you for such a fantastic trip!! It is a memory I will treasure the rest of my life! OH! and Thank you for my camels! Diane took her collection home with her and I was a little sad not to have camels in the flat. Now I have a little herd!

Please send me your contact information again. I have told everyone what a great job you did and really truly recommend they visit Egypt...and let you arrange it for them!

Love and Blessings!
Christine Young - USA



Dear Randa,
I want to thank you for organizing a truly wonderful trip for us. You were a delight to work with. We appreciated how conscientious you are and how you carried though with all our requests. I'm only sorry we didn't get to meet while we were in Egypt, but I appreciated your phone calls inquiring if everything was going well. We appreciated the upgrades in the hotels. Eman was an absolutely wonderful tour guide in Cairo. We enjoyed her knowledge and expertise as a guide and her caring and sweet personality. We learned so much from her.

I would be pleased if you want to use me for a recommendation for your services to future travelers to Egypt. Let me know if I can help you in that way.

Best wishes to you.
Susan Rappaport, Yosemite, USA


Hi Randa,

Thanks for your email. Even now, many weeks after getting back from Egypt/Jordan we both agree it was the best experience we've had. The plans we made with you went according to schedule and everything ran as smoothly as you said it would. Many of our friends have asked us what 'we liked best' but I can honestly say that each day was a completely different experience that it is hard to quantify Egypt in just a couple of highlights.


The itinerary that you put together was really very,very good in that it meant that we were able to experience various sides to the history and culture without getting tired of seeing the 'same thing' each day so i think the day trip to Alexandria and the additional days visiting the museum and markets was well planned and gave us a break from just sight seeing. So thank you for all the hard work you put in before the trip which ensured we had an experience to last us a life time.

- Iman is the BEST guide.......she was very warm and welcoming without being overbearing and she is clearly very, very well-read. She has a passion for the Egypt and its people, its history and its culture and she was able to pass that onto us in a friendly, comfortable manner. Of all the guides we came across on our travels , she was a cut above the rest. All in all, we had a fantastic time and it all very well organised and it fitted in smoothly and according to plan - even the weather fitted in for us to have great days out and pleasant walks in the evening. we met some lovely, lovely people.


Thank you for the work you did for us prior to our visit to make sure it went as smoothly and efficiently as it did. You live in a remarkable part of the world. please provide my email address to anyone wishing to get any further details or to use as a reference point.


My very best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful 2010.
Gina Pearce - USA



Hi Randa

We had an excellent trip. We especially enjoyed our time with Waleed in Cairo - he had lots of interesting things to say and showed us great hospitality. It was such a relief to be transported everywhere in Cairo by private car because it was a stressful the few times we walked around by ourselves! We also very much enjoyed talking to Mohammed in Cairo, he has a good sense of humour. Hotel Juliana was a really good place to stay - small quiet and large rooms. Jordan was absolutely excellent. We saw so many amazing things.We had a great guide at Petra, and also on our Wadi Rum jeep tour. Talat at the desert camp was lovely, and we would have liked to talk more to him but we were exhausted after the Petra/Wadi Rum day. We had a fantastic Jordanian meal at the camp. Dahab was a great way to start our trip, and we enjoyed just lying by the pool. Walid was helpful and polite is all our dealings with him, and reccommended a snorkelling trip to the blue hole which we enjoyed

Here are some photos so you can see how much fun we had. It was the best trip we've ever been on, thank you so much
Amy and Matt

England

Hi Randa,

I am so sorry that this has taken me so long to write.. I just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' for the amazing holiday you put together for myself and Ellie. We had such a brilliant time and everything was made so easy for us.

Ayman and Ahmed were both fantastic guides that were extremely professional, knowledgeable and made the trip very enjoyable for us both.

I would not hesitate in recommending all of you to any of my friends heading over to your part of the world.

Thank you all again for such a brilliant time that we will remember for always.

Regards,

Julie and Ellie

Australia



Hi Randa,

We were travelling with a tour organised by you in November. We totally enjoyed it, and thanks for all the organisation.

I've finally had time to post a few things on Trip advisor. Most of them are within threads, I'm not sure how to post an independent one. Hope it helps your business. I think you truly did a wonderful job, and I have a few people I know who may travel again November coming, so I'll refer them to you.

Our guide in Luxor was very accommodating, and because we were of similar age, we felt we really got on like friends.

Mohammed was really good too, everywhere we went, there were extra information, extra stories and Egyptology theories, we truly appreciate his efforts and feel very lucky to have him tour with us.

The guides in Bahareya desert was fantastic too. I just wished maybe their English was even better so we could communicate more. We had an amazing experience, and I'm glad you persuaded me to go camping, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Truly wonderful. We had a good chat over the fire too. Unforgettable.

Thanks so much.

Nicole Tsim and Moe Kyaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

عرض فندق جراند بلازا الغردقه

Aswan Sightseeing Tours

رحلة شرم الشيخ ١٢ يناير فندق شرم كليف